Gite Jardins, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, terrace, sleeps 4
Virtual tour of the 'Jardins du Perigord' cottage
- A 1700 sqft converted barn with exposed beams
- Renovated in 2015, minor maintenace of the roof in 2020
- Terrace looking over the pool and meadows
- Reverse A/C in the bedrooms
- Quality furniture, house linen and crockery
- Private garden with barbecue
Gite Jardins du Périgord is cosy, easy to run, to maintain and to heat all year round.
Its main openings, apart from the entrance, look over towards the pool and the meadows. Part of the building is used as a playing room but could also be converted in a couple of extra bedrooms.
There is also substantial demand for semi-permanent rentals from September/October to May/June, which we declined but which would generate around 700 €/month.